PayPal Donation

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    LLOD Forum Index -> News For LLOD ( General )
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melodreth
Leader

re: Language Useage

There has apparently been some confusion or blatant disregard to the chat rules that have been in place since BEFORE the kinship has been founded.

This is non negotiable nor up for discussion. These rules are for Recruits, Members, Officers, and the Leader. The following are the rules for kinchat, /llod chat and Ventrilo:

1) Curse words are acceptable in small doses. We've all done it. But repeated usage of curses are not allowed.

2) Any language that degrades or demeans any person...regardless of if that person is either in game or out of game, the kinship as a whole or its leadership is forbidden.

3) Comments of a sexual, homophobic, racist, or religious nature are also forbidden.

All cases will be dealt with swiftly and on a case by case basis that will be based on what position the offender has in the kinship. First offense will be met by a verbal warning from an officer. Subsequent offensives dealt with a punishment that is determined by the leadership.

I respect each and everyone of you so much to a point that I make it an effort to not curse and keep my head out of the gutter, As I hope you all respect me as well.

If you have any questions plz ask me.
Thank you for baring with me.
-melo

re: Language Useage

in light of a recent event......./bump

Jump to: