PayPal Donation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LLOD Forum Index -> News For LLOD ( General )
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melodreth
Leader

re: Password and Contact info

We, the leadership, suspect that there was a hacker attack on a fellow Kinmate account. We tried our best to thwart the efforts of this heathen but it remains to be seen what damage has been done. In response...I would like to suggest that each of you do the following:

1) If you have not changed your login/password in the last couple of months I would strongly and highly recommend that you do so. Also...I would make sure that your virus/firewall is both up-to-date and has run a sweep of your computer. When running the sweep I would make sure that your settings are set to look at your whole comp...not just a little chunk of it.

2) I would also like to ask you all to a) make sure your email is correct in your "user profile" and to check the "allow site admin to send you email" box and update it. This will allow us to get ahold of you via email incase of an emergency or if you disappear for a while we can reach out and touch you.

Im toying with the idea of starting a list with everybody's email on it but I haven't made a decision on it at this point. Ill let you all know once I make it.

Jump to: